Well Pump Installation, Service & Repair
LEGEND DRILLING offers a full array of water well pump services, from inspection to installation, repair to replacement. Our team of experts is available to consult with you, quickly diagnose the problem, and provide solutions that meet your water needs. For the best in motors and pumps, call the professionals at Legend Drilling. FREE ESTIMATES! 801.557.4404
Well Pump Services
Submersible Well Pump
1. Electric control box. Pump is on standby to save electricity when water is not used
2. 6 inch Concrete Pad
3. Water and air tight seal cap prevents anything from entering the well.
4. Rubber sealed pressure tank. Extends pump life and softens pressure changes.
5. Automatic pressure switch with pressure release valve prevents system from exploding water pipes during a component failure.
6. Water Pipe & Electrical Connections
7. Water proof wire gauge is chosen based on depth of pump.
8. Pipe carries pressurized water to the surface.
9. Safety rope holds the pump weight.
10. Torque arrestors center and prevent the pump from hitting the walls when pumping. Torque arrestors keep hot motor from leaning against PVC walls.
11. Ground water level will drop during pumping but should not go past pump.
12. Check valve prevents water from going back into to the well. Reverse threads prevent pump from untwisting during rotations.
13. Stainless Steel Pump size and capacity is recommended based on well recharge rate, ground water level, pipe friction loss and pump head pressure.
14. Stainless Steel pump intake screen.
15. Stainless Steel water proof motor. To extend motor life, the motor is placed below pump and is cooled by water flowing around it during pumping.